The Coal Office
Introducing The Coal Office - our new home for Tom Dixon’s latest experiments, innovations and collaborations.
Located near Granary Square, Kings Cross, London, our new hub will contribute to an ever-expanding network of creatives and technologists from the likes of Central St. Martins and LVMH to Google and Spiritland.
Trade Counter is open
The Dock in Ladbroke Grove, our home for the last 10 years, has now closed. We're still working on the new shop and restaurant at Kings Cross but our Trade Counter is open and ready to welcome you in. If you would like to come and see us please book an appointment.
Shop Opening Date: Friday 20 April, 10am – 7pm.
Shop Opening Hours: 10am – 7pm Monday – Saturday, 11am – 4pm Sundays only.
Thursday 10 May
11am – 9pm
- See brand new collections showing for the first time in our shop
- Explore our design process and future trends in our Trade Counter
- Learn how to make an Etch light in our Factory
- Meet our brand partners in our new centre for interiors
- Hear Tom talk and present his latest designs
- Trade Only
The Coal Office
1 Bagley Walk
For friends, customers and the public
18th – 19th May
10am – 7pm
- See our new shop and our new collection
- Work a shift in the Factory
- Step inside the Trade Counter.
- See our design process & future trends
- Coffee and cake
- 50 signed copies of Dixonary (if you spend over £150).
- Competition - Win 2 Factory tickets worth £250 each
Tom Dixon Shop
4-10 Bagley Walk Arches
Coal Drops Yard
Retail: +44(0)33 03 63 00 30