Tom Dixon has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: www.tomdixon.net
Tom Dixon is the trading name and trade mark of Design Research Ltd.
Any information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
- Informing you about forthcoming events organized by or on behalf of Tom Dixon;
- Telling you about products, services and offers available from Tom Dixon;
- Operating and administering such products, services and offers;
- Processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website;
- Providing you with updates and information about Tom Dixon;
- Helping Tom Dixon through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services.
Tom Dixon may also pass your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers, affiliate marketing agencies and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (where you have consented to this happening).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Build and hosting services providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
- Build and hosting service providers that help us to maintain the software that runs our website. They provide us with reporting statistics where required, and will serve cookies on our behalf to enable any site personalisation and sign in functionality.
Communication between Tom Dixon and you may be by letter, phone, fax and/or e-mail or other electronic means. IMPORTANT: By registering with Tom Dixon and/or using this website you consent to Tom Dixon using your data in this way.
When becoming a new customer online with Tom Dixon or purchasing goods online we record your Internet IP address for our records for reference to any fraudulent payment transactions.
Opting out of Email Updates from Tom Dixon
Tom Dixon will periodically send you marketing emails only if you opt-in using the sign up forms online or in the Tom Dixon showroom. If you no longer wish to receive Email updates from Tom Dixon you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link in the footer of the email or using the ‘unsubscribe from all’ link within the email preference centre accessible through the emails. Alternatively you can contact customers services on +44 (0)203 696 4950 or email email@example.com
New Customer Forms
Our websites new customer form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, postal address). Contact information from this form is used to supply information about the Tom Dixon to you at a later date. Users may opt-in to receive future mailings from us via email and post. You can change these options within your profile at a later date under "my account".
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided once signed in, though the "my account" section.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org